Monday, July 7, 2008

Where's Jenny

This story cracks me up so I'd like to share it and hopefully you'll laugh a little too! It involves four of mom's little angels. One morning while mom was upstairs, Eric, Sarah and Becky were watching cartoons like usual. Mom comes down the stairs and finds Becky in the middle of the floor, sitting in a heap of cheerios, right in front of Eric and Sarah. Mom says, "uh guys, why didn't you stop her from making a mess?" Eric and Sarah replied without taking their eyes off the t.v. "we didn't see her". Mom let's out a frustrated sigh, "where's Jenny?" Of course no one knew anything, not even Becky. You see, I had this tendency to have Becky get into things I wanted to but I knew I wasn't supposed to. Becky was too little to get into things herself and mom would always ask her "Did Jenny do this?" and Becky would say "I do it". I'm not sure what I did to make Becky so loyal to me but mom didn't feel like she could get mad at me because she didn't really have proof I did it and Becky would never tell on me! Eric and Sarah weren't very good witnesses as we can tell from the story just told!

3 comments:

Gumby said...

Hey, I always knew what you were doing. And like Becky, I had your back too. I only pretended like I didn't see anything. That is also why I wouldn't make eye contact with mom, I didn't want her to see that I was lying. You need to understand that you're my boy, blue.

Tricia said...

I highly doubt he "always knew what you were doing"...I have a house with black sharpie all over b/c Eric always knew what Keira was doing.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! I would hate to see what happens when you DON'T know where Keira is! Thanks for having my back....you're very sneaky sir!!! :D