Alrighty, I got a good one. And to keep true to the story, i will try to tell it word for word just like mom does. "Eric always took longer in the bathroom then you girls. He took FOREVER to get ready. In fact, I remember his first day of junior high. He took a really long time getting ready and had picked out his outfit a week earlier. After he was finally ready, he walked off to the bus stop. On his way to the bus stop, Eric was walking past a huge puddle right when a car sped by and splashed him. He was so upset. I've never seen him so upset. He came home and cleaned up and picked out another one of his new school outfits, and then I drove him to school. He was really nervous about his first day of school."
I don't know why I enjoy that story so much...I laughed when mom told me and she got mad at me for laughing at you. But I'm still laughing on the inside.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, in case you were wondering, Angie is the one who posted this. Yes, I have decided to play.
Thanks Angie. I really mean it. I guess I had the last laugh. (I don't know why yet, but I'm sure I did.)
Post a Comment